53 F
Clairemont, California
Thursday, March 28, 2024

San Diego Charger Donald Butler Visits John Muir School in Clairemont

Gallery: San Diego Charger Donald Butler Visits John Muir in Clairemont Click any image to expand. San Diego Charger Donald Butler Visits Clairemont Students at the John Muir Magnet School in Clairemont have the San...

Bike for Sale

Gallery: Bike for Sale Click any image to expand.   I recently met a Clairemont resident who called about a bike he wanted to sell.  I asked if he could email me a picture and...

Performing Arts Center Theater Opens at CPMA

Gallery: Images from the CPMA Ribbon Cutting Ceremony November 18, 2014 Click any image to expand. Creative, Performing & Media Arts Middle School Dedication Ceremony I guess I was a little shocked when I visited...

What is Happening on Morena Blvd?

Gallery: Images from Morena Blvd Construction November 2014 Click any image to expand. This is a question I have been fielding lately.  For those of you travelling Morena Blvd specifically from Clairemont Drive South...

Captain’s Corner Sponsored by Outer Limits Charters

by Captain Paul Fischer Seaforth Sportfishing in Mission Bay is home to about 12 sportfishing boats and where we tie up our boat the Outer Limits, the boat I’ve been on since 1997.   We specialize in...

Check out the December 2014 Issue

Clairemont Times Dec 2014 Raise the Balloon, Bike for Sale, Morena Blvd construction & more Open publication - Free publishing

Chateau Drive Hike Scheduled for November 22nd

Gallery: Tecolote Canyon Click any image to expand. An Oak Oasis in Clairemont Chateau Drive Hike Scheduled for November 22nd The Tecolote Canyon Natural Park is divided into three sections by major east-west thoroughfares. The section...

Drought Alert for San Diego

San Diego drought alert, the City of San Diego will be enacting mandatory water use restrictions begin November 1, 2014. To learn more, visit:  www.wastenowater.org      

October 19-25, 2014 is National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week

National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week October 19-25, 2014 is National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week in the City of San Diego and throughout the United States. The City of San Diego will join the U.S. Department of Housing and...

Clairemont Community Planning Group Agenda

Agenda for the October 21st Clairemont Community Planning Group Meeting.                      

luxury clone