53.5 F
Clairemont, California
Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Dennis Hill, New Year, New Clairemont Barbershop

After working at Sal’s Barber Shop in Clairemont for over 24 years.  Dennis Hill is happy to announce he has moved across town to Amidine Barber Shop & Hair Salon at 4221 Balboa Ave...

Linda Vista Planning Group Agenda January 2015

Attached PDFs lvpgjan2015.pdf Linda Vista Planning Group Agenda 2015 Application for a Beer & Wine A new cell tower at Kearny Mesa Park

Clairemont Community Planning Group January Agenda

Attached PDFs Agenda_Final_2015_Jan.pdf Clairemont Community Planning Group January 2015 Agenda Beer & Wine, Cell Phone Towers, Vacation Rentals and more at the next Clairemont Community Planning Group Meeting. See attached agenda.

Guinness World Record Attempt for Doggie Yoga Class

Guinness World Record for Largest Doggie Yoga Class The San Diego Human Society and Leash Your Fitness are teaming up in an attempt to break the Guinness World Record for most people and dogs doing yoga in one place. There is no registration...

A week into the New Year and two Dr Visits

A new year, it’s supposed to be a time of hope, promise well wishes, etc.  So far it has been and we’re only 9 days in, with two exceptions, Dr visits…. Two in a...

Mesa College Topping Out Ceremony

Gallery: Mesa College Commons Topping Out Ceremony Click any image to expand. Mesa College Commons Topping Out Ceremony

“My Trolley Looks Like…..”

Gallery: December 2014 Toler Elementary "My Trolley Looks Like" Click any image to expand. Toler Elementary "My Trolley Looks Like" Art Contest photos

Clairemont Times January 2015

Clairemont Times January 2015 Another edition with some great local information Toler Elementary Art Contest District 6 San Diego City Councilor Chris Cate introduces himself and his team Design Meeting Notice for the Linda Vista Skate Park New Beginnings at...

Williams Family Fire Fund

Clairemont Williams Family Fire Fund Update I recently stopped by the burnt out home of the Williams family.  Betty, 90 was inside, her first day back since the fire, although I did not have a chance...

Do You Know About H20 in San Diego

The San Diego Drought We are beginning the cooler rainy season (hopefully!) here in our semi-arid climate when we get most of the water for the whole year over several months from a number of...

luxury clone