68.9 F
Clairemont, California
Sunday, April 28, 2024

No on Measure J

By former Councilmembers Donna Frye and Ed Harris and community advocates Catherine Jolley and Denise Friedman Should more money be taken away from Mission Bay Park to be used in other city parks? Should more...

Overnight Closure of Genesee Avenue

PR: From 9 p.m. on Thursday, to 5 a.m. on Friday, eastbound and westbound Genesee Avenue will be closed from just east of Genesee Avenue Bridge over Interstate 5 (I-5) to the Scripps Memorial...

Community Meeting Dates Regarding Morena Blvd

Monday 10/10/16 – Clairemont ad hoc subcommittee – Morena – 6pm at St. David's Church 5050 Milton St, 92110 Thursday 10/13/16 – Linda Vista ad hoc subcommittee – Morena 6pm at Linda Vista Library 2160 Ulric...

A Person Who Never Takes a Chance, Never Has a Chance

By Stephen Groce With the steadfast love and unfailing support of my wife, I have had the privilege and honor of actively helping to shape the future of our city, through my extensive volunteer work...

Clairemont Schools Improve Every Year Under Vision 2020

By Dr. John Lee Evans, Ph.D., Trustee, San Diego Unified, District A As we approach the 2016 election voters need to decide who will best lead the San Diego Unified School District for the next...

Clairemont Carnival Supermarket 10 Cent Fruit and Vegetable Sale

Carnival Supermarkets Promote Healthy Eating with 10 Cent Fruit and Vegetable Sale, October 1-2 The San Diego County Childhood Obesity Initiative Teams with San Diego County Grocery Stores, Encouraging Shoppers to Stock Up on Fresh,...

Interstate 8 Update Project Traffic Delays and Detours CA/AZ Border

pr Caltrans crews continue work on the Interstate 8 (I-8) Update Project in Imperial County, from State Route 111 (SR-111) to the California/Arizona border.  Lane closures and traffic detours for three separate segments along...

September Clairemont Community Planning Group Agenda

Agenda for the Clairemont Community Planning Group Meeting  

A Busy Summer at our Local Beaches

By Ed Harris Our San Diego lifeguards have had one heck of a summer thus far.  As massive numbers of beach and ocean goers visit this beautiful coastline, the San Diego Lifeguard Service, a division...

luxury clone