A Capital Improvements Program emergency project to repair a 16″ water main on Morena Boulevard will involve the following new phases:
- Work will begin the week of April 9, 2018.
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The work will consist of:
- Trenching and replacement of damaged and aging water main on the Morena Blvd. bridge between Tecolote Road and Knoxville Street.
How your neighborhood may be impacted:
- Construction noise may be heard.
- Temporary road closures, traffic rerouting, parking and access restrictions will occur during hours of operation.
- There will be no parking inside working areas during working hours. ‘No Parking’ signs will be placed 48 hours in advance. Cars parked in violation of signs will be towed.
- The contractor will make every effort to minimize inconveniences to residents and businesses.
- No parking is allowed inside the project work area during work hours. Parking restrictions are marked.
- Every provision will be taken to quickly and efficiently complete the work and minimize any inconveniences.