Due to a recent resignation of one of the members on the Clairemont Community Planning Group (CCPG) a seat has opened.
The CCPG is a non-paid volunteer committee and is the City-recognized citizens group that advises the Mayor, City Council and Planning Commission, City Staff and other governmental agencies on land use matters, specifically concerning development projects within the CCPG community boundaries and the preparation of, adoption of, implementation of, or amendment to, the General Plan or a land use plan that relates to the CCPG community boundaries.
Do you want to be a member of the Clairemont Community Planning Group?
Members of the CCPG serve two-year terms with a limit of four consecutive terms of service in most cases. To be eligible to serve on the CCPG, a community member must:
1) Proof (signed the sign in sheet) you have attended two meetings of the CCPG within the last 12 months
2) Own property within the community plan area, or
3) Be a resident whose primary address of residence is an address in the community planning area, or
4) Be the owner, operator, or designee of a local business at a non-residential real property address in the community planning area
5) Complete the Board Member Application Call or email for application City of SD Planning Dept Phone: (619) 235-5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The CCPG meets the third Tuesday of every month (except December and August) at 6:30 p.m. at Cadman Elementary School in Bay Ho. In addition, there are several standing and ad hoc sub-committees of the CCPG that meet periodically throughout the year. CCPG members are expected to be active and informed participants.