The Clairemont Community Planning Group, CCPG, will hold elections on March 17, 2015 for eight of its 16 seats on the Group. The CCPG is a non-paid volunteer committee and is the City-recognized citizens group that advises the Mayor, City Council and Planning Commission, City Staff and other governmental agencies on land use matters, specifically concerning development projects within the CCPG community boundaries and the preparation of, adoption of, implementation of, or amendment to, the General Plan or a land use plan that relates to the CCPG community boundaries.
Cast your vote
Date: March 17
Time: 9 am to 6 pm
Location: Live Well Center at the North Clairemont Recreational Center, Front Lobby Area, 4425 Bannock Avenue, San Diego 92117
Do you want to be a member of the Clairemont Community Planning Group?
Members of the CCPG serve two-year terms with a limit of four consecutive terms of service in most cases. To be eligible to serve on the CCPG, a community member must:
1) Have attended two meetings of the CCPG within the last year (12 months, March 2014 through February 2015); and
2) Own property within the community plan area, or
3) Be a resident whose primary address of residence is an address in the community planning area, or
4) Be the owner, operator, or designee of a local business at a non-residential real property address in the community planning area
5) Complete the attached Board Member Application
The CCPG meets the third Tuesday of every month (except December and August) at 6:30 p.m. at Cadman Elementary School in Bay Ho. In addition, there are several standing and ad hoc sub-committees of the CCPG that meet periodically throughout the year. CCPG members are expected to be active and informed participants.
For more information, contact Jeff Barfield, Chair of the CCPG by emai: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the CCPG visit the City of San Diego website http://www.sandiego.gov/planning/community/profiles/clairemontmesa/agendas.shtml