Clairemont Community Members,
From Marlon I. Pangilinan, Senior Planner City of San Diego
Attached is the October meeting agenda. Please note that the subcommittee meetings will be now be held at our new location:
Alcott Elementary School Auditorium
4680 Hidalgo Avenue
I’ve also attached a number of materials to inform our upcoming discussions during the meeting:
- Existing and Draft Public Facilities Element Goals – For review and discussion
- A Citizen’s Guide to Infrastructure – Since we’re talking about the public facilities this should provide some informational background
- Public Facilities, Services & Safety Element Policies Comparison table – Shows the existing community plan policies, how they are covered in the General Plan, and how they can be reflected in the CPU. For review and discussion.
- Public Facilities, Services & Safety Element Draft Outline – Minimal outline of what topics would be included in the draft element. For review and discussion.
- Planning Glossary – Includes recently added terms
- Meeting Summary – Notes on the comments we heard from the September meeting
- Project Overview Schedule
- Working Drafts of the Economic Prosperity Element and Conservation Element – These are very preliminary drafts based on input and past discussions that should assist us in shaping the discussion and development of the respective elements. For review and discussion. These materials will be provided soon.
The agenda and attachments can also be found on Documents page of the project website: www.clairemontplan.org.
Marlon I. Pangilinan