51.5 F
Clairemont, California
Friday, March 29, 2024

Clairemont Community Planning Group March 17th 6:30pm

CCPG meeting on Tuesday Mar 17th at 6.30 pm.‎Cadman Elementary 4370 Kamloop Ave 92117 - Morena Blvd update; By-laws update; Rock N Roll Marathon; Tentative Subdivision at 3315 Ticonderoga St; One Paseo Petition Drive; Streetlights 1500...

Clairemont, Linda Vista, Bay Park Community Survey

Attached PDFs March2015RTBSurvey.pdf By James LaMattery, Spokesperson for Raise The Balloon It's Time to let the City Planning Dept Know What We Want Since the April 2014 unveiling of the Morena Blvd Station Area Planning Study and...

Clairemont Times, March 2015 Online Edition

From the Publisher, I hope this finds you all well and thank you for reading. I am confident there is a bit of information in this edition for everyone.  As always, and I cannot say it...

San Diego Police Department’s Northern Division RSVP Seeking Volunteers

The San Diego Police Department’s (SDPD) Retired Senior Volunteer Patrol (RSVP), Northern Division, is seeking additional volunteers to serve the Clairemont, Bay Park, Kearny Mesa, University City, Pacific Beach, Mission Beach and La Jolla Communities....

Some Estate Planning Basics

1.  Surprisingly to me, about 35% of folks die without leaving a will or trust to pass on their property.  This is called dying "intestate."  The result is that your property passes to your...

More than Baseball: San Diego Padres Executive to Speak at St. Mark’s in Clairemont

Handsomely boyish in appearance, an aura of baseball enthusiasm ignites his shorter stature. San Diego Padres baseball executive, Alex Montoya, raises his left prosthetic arm and points beyond tiers of stadium seating toward dirt...

Linda Vista Skate Park Final Designs Released

Check out the final designs of the Linda Vista Skate Park from Site Design Group. www.sitedesigngroup.com To login use the name: lindavista Password: skate

Update on the Vacant Lot at Denver & Clairemont Intersection

The February Clairemont Community Planning Group (CCPG) Meeting had a full agenda and as always there was a lot of great useful information discussed. Last month I published and asked,  Is a 7-11/Carwash the best...

Clairemont Community Planning Group Elections, March 17, 2015

Attached PDFs CCPG_20CLAIREMONT_20MESA_20PLNG_20COMM_20APP_20_1_.pdf The Clairemont Community Planning Group, CCPG, will hold elections on March 17, 2015 for eight of its 16 seats on the Group.  The CCPG is a non-paid volunteer committee and is the...

San Diego City Councilmember Chris Cate to Kick of Read Across America Day in...

On Monday, March 2 at 10:00am, San Diego City Councilmember Chris Cate will be presenting $15,070.99 in City funding to three (3) District 6 libraries, which will kick off Read Across America Day for his district. “Public libraries are the...

luxury clone