57.6 F
Clairemont, California
Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Fixit Clinic

If something doesn't work, throw it out and buy a new one. Because of this behavior our landfills are filling at a rapid rate and electronic waste has become the one of the largest...

Mt Alifan/Ivy Senior Apartments Open House Recap

When it comes to words like low income, homeless, or affordable housing neighbors tend to put up their guard or be skeptical.  Some flat out do not want it, some welcome with open arms...

CBRE ANNOUNCES UNIQUE GROCERY CHAIN TO OPEN IN MIRA MESA, IN FALL OF...

ALDI supermarket to open first location in Central San Diego CBRE announces grocery chain ALDI is opening a 20,184 square-foot supermarket in Mira Mesa’s Plaza Sorrento, opening in the fall of 2018. ALDI will be the...

August 3 Deadline Approaching for Free Tuition Program

Don’t pass up your chance to secure two years of tuition-free college. That’s the message from  San Diego City College, San Diego Mesa College and San Diego Miramar College where the August 3 deadline...

My India, Incredible India

Jana Gana Mana Adhinayak Jai He Bharat Bhagya Vidhata (The National Anthem of India) "So far as I am able to judge, nothing has been left undone, either by man or nature, to make India...

Gun Fire Every Week – School Shootings By The Numbers

It was just when I was starting to write about the rise in recent school shootings that I got to know about the Santa Fe High School shooting. Across America, the number of grieving...

Ivy Senior Apartments Community Meeting

UPDATE: The meeting has been changed to July 18th 6-8pm same location   Via Email: Please join us to learn more about Ivy Senior Apartments, a supportive housing community planned for 5858 Mt. Alifan Dr. in...

The Mayor Faulconer Proposed Compromise on Short Term Rentals

pr With the goal of reaching a solution that allows the home-sharing economy to grow while protecting quality of life in San Diego’s neighborhoods, Mayor Kevin L. Faulconer today announced a new set of...

City of San Diego Water Rates Increase Aug. 1

Reminder: City of San Diego Water Rates Increase Aug. 1 Rate Approved in 2015 for Water Infrastructure and Reliability Projects pr The City of San Diego reminds all water customers that rates are increasing 2.16 percent...

Pure Water Squabbles Over Change Orders Before Their Project Goes Out To Bid

Commentary Well if you were uncertain that digging up neighborhood roads to put in 4 foot diameter high pressure raw sewage lines was a bad idea, then you only needed to attend the November 15th...

luxury clone