55 F
Clairemont, California
Thursday, April 18, 2024

Memorial Day Reminders from the San Diego Police Department

The San Diego Police Department is preparing for the Memorial Day holiday weekend as large crowds are expected to enjoy our local beaches and bays. Police will be increasing their staffing levels and focusing...

Don’t Let the Bad Guys Win

9/11-Survivor to Speak at St. Mark’s Quantum Corporation sales manager Michael Hingson was about to hold four seminars on the 78th floor of the North Tower, World Trade Center in New York City when a...

Clairemont Community Planning Group Has One Seat Open

Due to a recent resignation of one of the members on the Clairemont Community Planning Group (CCPG) a seat has opened. The CCPG is a non-paid volunteer committee and is the City-recognized citizens group that...

The Albertsons in Clairemont is Now Haggen

Gallery: The New Haggen Market, formerly Albertsons 5/16/15 Click any image to expand. By the time you read this the transformation will be complete.  The Albertsons in Genesee Plaza, at 5950 Balboa Ave, took...

From the Desk of Congressman Scott Peters

By Congressman Scott Peters, 52nd District of California An affordable higher education for every American willing to work for it is central to ensuring future generations can achieve the American Dream and is directly tied to...

‘Ukulele: Joy on Four Strings

By Craig Chee The 'Ukulele is having quite a resurgence. It is not uncommon to see the tiny instrument being utilized at open mics around the area, in mass numbers at the many 'ukulele club...

Happy Mother’s Day from Kim Cares Electronics

My name is Kim Schultz and I know I am an incredibly lucky daughter. I am sure I was born to the sweetest, most loving, and smartest Mom ever! Yes, I know I will...

Rose Creek Coastal Connection

Your Help Needed- Mid-Coast Trolley Will Eliminate Public Access to Rose Creek Bike Path! Support the Rose Creek Coastal Connection to Improve Access for Cycling and Walking By Andy Hanshaw, Executive Director, San Diego County...

Walle Wallets Created by Clairemont High School Students in the Academy of Business Program

The students of the Academy of Business at Clairemont High School are selling handmade, eco-friendly and fashionable wallets to raise money for college scholarships. Alan Walter's student store class has started a student-run company called...

Hello Haggen, Goodbye Hassle

Attached PDFs CA_20Store_20List_20.pdf West Coast regional grocery chain Haggen (pronounced "hay-gunn") took ownership of its very first store in California, the Albertsons located at 7660 El Camino Real in Carlsbad, California, at 12:01 am Monday, March 9....

luxury clone