58.4 F
Clairemont, California
Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Balboa Ave Off-Ramp to be Closed from Northbound I-5

The Balboa Avenue off-ramp from northbound I-5 will be closed for at least two upcoming weekends in order to accommodate construction to add a second track to the region’s coastal rail line. This double...

Registration Now Open for the 32nd Annual Coastal Cleanup Day

PR: Registration for San Diego County's largest cleanup of the year, Coastal Cleanup Day, is now open. I Love A Clean San Diego (ILACSD) will lead the 32nd Annual Coastal Cleanup Day as part of the...

Come out to Meet San Diego Police Officers and San Diego City Councilmembers Cate...

Police Officers, Councilmembers and the Clairemont Community Celebrate National Night Out A family-friendly event celebrating safe and vibrant neighborhoods PR:On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., the Clairemont Neighborhood Watch, Clairemont Town...

National Night Out in Clairemont

This will be a fun night out in Clairemont!

Interstate 5 at Genesee Closed Overnights August 6-12

PR:Caltrans is asking motorists to steer clear of Interstate 5 (I-5)/Genesee Avenue interchange as crews demolish and remove the old freeway overpass during the nights of August 6-12. All southbound and northbound lanes of I-5...

Clairemont Sub Committee Votes to Endorse Removal of a Southbound Car Lane on Morena...

Last evening the Clairemont Community Planning Group (CCPG) Ad Hoc Sub Committee voted to support a potential change eliminating a car lane on Morena Blvd. The City of San Diego Planning Department presented to the...

Chik-fil-A coming to Clairemont? Balboa Ave Bike Lane & the Future of Coral Bay...

Are you a fan of Chik-fil-A? If you would like to see the design of the potential drive up & walk up restaurant (no interior seating) hear the presentation, voice your support or disapproval...

SANDAG Board Votes to put Sales Tax Increase on November Ballott

The money would be put towards road repairs, relieving of highway congestion & preservation of the environment PR: Elected officials countywide who make up the SANDAG Board of Directors voted on July 8th, 2016 to...

Agenda for the CCPG Project Review Sub Committee July 2016

A light agenda for the Clairemont Community Planning Group Project Review Sub Committee, however two topics regarding the future of the neighborhoods. Two presentations are scheduled with time for discussion including public comment.

Starbucks in Clairemont to Host Bloodmobile Drive

The San Diego Blood Bank will accept blood donations at Starbucks Coffee on Saturday, July 9, 2016 from  8 a.m. ‑  1:30 p.m.  The drive will be held at: 4227 Genesee Avenue, San Diego, 92117 The San...

luxury clone