58.6 F
Clairemont, California
Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Mid Coast Trolley & Pure Water San Diego on the Clairemont Planning Group Agenda

The Tuesday night Clairemont Planning Group will have presentations and Q&A/Comments for the public regarding two projects directly related to the community and neighborhoods. SANDAG will be providing a quarterly update with the status of...

Neighbors Fight So Others Can Profit

Commentary by Louis Rodolico San Diego has been collecting Development Impact fees (DIF’s) for the Regents Road Bridge for 60-70 years. City managers are uncertain of the exact amount, but it could exceed 100 million...

10 More Family-Friendly Movies to Get Your Family in the Halloween Spirit

Last year, we brought you a list of 10 family-friendly Halloween movies to get you into the mood for the holiday. This year, we're giving you 10 more suggestions to enjoy with your family...

Chris, Did You Vacuum Up the Bunny Poop?

Animal Stories Yes, it is a real question, from my wife Renee, in my wildest dreams I thought I would never hear nor have to answer.  And yes I did. I don’t know what the heck...

Clairemont Community Plan Update Meeting 10/10

Clairemont Community Members, From Marlon I. Pangilinan, Senior Planner City of San Diego Attached is the October meeting agenda.  Please note that the subcommittee meetings will be now be held at our new location: Alcott Elementary School Auditorium 4680...

Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport Master Plan Advisory Committee Meeting

For those interested in the Montgomery Gibbs Airport or neighbors of the airport The next Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport Master Plan Advisory Committee meeting will take place on Monday, October 16 at the Serra Mesa –...

San Diego Unified 2018-19 School Choice Application Window

From Oct. 2 through Nov. 13, families can submit an application for enrollment to any district school outside their attendance zone with the Neighborhood Schools and Enrollment Options Office. Choice Applications may be submitted either...

Westbound Morena Blvd Exit off I-8 to Close for 3 Months

A handout (see below) given at the Caltrans/City of San Diego Open House for the upcoming SR163/Friars Rd project was news to some.  Separate from the 163 Phase 1 project was information on the Morena...

Public Open House Thursday for SR-163 Friars Road Interchange Project

PR Caltrans and the city of San Diego are hosting a public open house about the upcoming State Route 163 (SR-163) Friars Road Interchange Project. The meeting will take place Thursday, 4-7 p.m., at...

luxury clone