76.4 F
Clairemont, California
Sunday, August 19, 2018

Mt Alifan Update from the Developers

Email Blast In order to receive these same emails you are encouraged to sign up at the email below. Thank you for your interest in the new supportive housing community that we are proposing at 5858...

City Council Waives Fees to Accelerate Construction of Granny Flats 

PR – With the goal of increasing San Diego’s housing supply for low- and middle-income San Diegans, the City Council today adopted an additional strategy that supports Mayor Kevin L. Faulconer’s “Housing SD” plan and...

163 & Friars Rd Update

pr A few weeks ago, construction crews resumed work on most of the project area after the March 7 incident when a subcontractor struck a 20-inch high pressure gas line. Work will not resume...

What is the Future of the San Diego County Crime Lab Property on Mt...

There are no affordable housing projects planned for Clairemont, said a representative from the San Diego Housing Commission at February's community planning meeting. When someone brought up the proposed affordable housing project on Mt....

Skyrocketing Rents and Home Prices in Southern California

Living in a decent and affordable housing is vitally important to every Californian. Unfortunately, California’s housing costs have been rising rapidly for decades and, as a result, many households are forced to make serious...

SANDAG Seeks Community Input for Transportation Plan

pr Two Open Houses to Occur Today WHEN:   TODAY, Monday, April 23, 2018 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 5:30 – 8 p.m. WHERE: Caltrans District 11, Garcia Auditorium (same location for both meetings) 4050 Taylor Street San Diego, CA 92110   WHAT: Starting...

Celebrate Mother Nature!

Mission - Reduce, Reuse, Replenish, Recycle, Restore Each year, Earth Day - April 22 - marks the anniversary of the birth of the modern environmental movement in 1970. The Earth Day was the brainchild...
Mt Alifan Apartments Open House

Community Update on Mt. Alifan Apartments

This is an email from: The Mt. Alifan Apartments Team: PATH (People Assisting the Homeless) PATH Ventures Wakeland Housing and Development Corporation     Thank you for your attendance at the Mt. Alifan Apartments Open House on April 11. We regret that...

Update from the CCPG Regarding Mt Alifan Project

Hello All, I was advised by a couple of residents on NextDoor that a Media Outlet reported that PATH Ventures/Wakeland Development representatives related to their project on Mt. Alifan Dr. would be attending the monthly...

Padres Column – Partially about the Padres

Who am I? Why am I here? Some of you may know who I am and therefore legitimately wonder why I am here. Many more of you have no idea who I am and that,...